Sept 14 - Oct 5 2019
The tour will start in Tel Aviv on Saturday mid-morning and end in Istanbul in the evening on Saturday 3 weeks later.
Exact times will be coordinated with the likely airline flights.
The tour is designed to facilitate travel before and after.
Israel, Jordan and Turkey
The majority of the time will be spent in Israel, after which we will cross into Jordan for 3 days and then on to Turkey for 5 days.
See The Itinerary for details.
Empty Nesters (no kids)
This tour is designed for a particular age group. The target age is 40-60, but the main criteria are:
* Transfer from Ben Gurian Airport on arrival
* 20 nights accommodation in good quality hotels
* Luxury air conditioned coach with Wi Fi in most countries.
* local taxes
* All Breakfast, most dinners, most lunches.
* Touring days with professional licensed guide
* Entrance fees to all sites and national parks
* Bottled water each day in Israel
* Galilee boat trip
International Airfares - to Tel Aviv & home from Istanbul and
Amman to Istanbul / Izmir (details will be provided)
2-5 dinners. 2-5 lunches.
Discretionary spending money.
Tips, including porterage & restaurant gratuities
(details to follow)
A trip to Israel is fun but this trip will be much more that that.
To support the goals of the trip we will be doing preparation activities leading up to the trip and for the trip there will be comprehensive Biblical and historical reading materials supported by the latest multimedia and online apps that make the experience all the more enjoyable and beneficial.